YAY! The internet is FINALLY working and I have FINALLY had time to sit down and update the blog!!!
I'm ALMOST 21 weeks (tomorrow). I'm feeling really good and am enjoying being pregnant. I am NOT enjoying my sausages (feet) though. Teaching is definitely reeking havoc on them. Most afternoons, you will find me on my couch with my feet UP... TRYING to get the swelling to go down. I think it's a lost cause.
Other than my sausage feet, I'm doing really well. It was SO exciting to see Sprout last Thursday. Sprout has gotten a lot bigger (as you will see from the pics) and is now big enough that I feel "him" move around quite often. I really enjoy those moments. :)
As far as the nursery goes... we are HOPEFULLY ordering the furniture (minus the glider) this week/weekend. Glider will be something we do next month (I think). We are slowly getting things out of our old office/new nursery. We are looking forward to having a yard sale in October (after the tri season is over) to get rid of a BUNCH of stuff... in order to make room for all the new stuff we'll be getting over the next couple of months. We are registered at Babies R Us and Pottery Barn Kids. The bedding is at PBK, so feel free to check it out. I'm thinking with the bedding I have picked out, we can either accent it with baseball stuff or Raggedy Ann.
Any guesses out there on whether we'll need the baseball or Raggedy Ann?
Click on the pic below to access Sprout's album. You can compare the 11 week pictures to the 20 week ones!
![]() |
| Baby Hartley |


3 comments:
yeah for a great ultrasound!! So I take it you aren't finding out the sex before sprout is born?
I am so happy for you! "Sprout" looks big and healthy!!!Congrats!
Mere, looks like all it going well. I am praying all goes well with your pregnancy and the birth will be smooth. Keep us posted!!
Post a Comment