That's how much Sprout weighs. We had an ultrasound today and we were able to see our sweet, active baby. We did NOT get a good picture at all of Sprout. Sprout is "camera shy" and did not want us to see his/her sweet face. We were able to see Sprout practice breathing and see that precious heartbeat. I was so happy to see my little one again and can't wait to meet him/her very soon!!!
I have 5 weeks to go til due day. I'm 99% certain that because of the gestational diabetes that the doctor will not let me go past the 14th (of Jan). Everything is ready at school, in case Sprout comes over our Winter Break. We're slowly getting ready here at home. We have a list of "must get" things before Sprout arrives. All the things we have so far (here) have been washed and are ready for Sprout to use. I can't believe that D-day is almost here!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't you mean B-Day?? :) I hope your last few weeks go smoothly! I was induced the first time because my blood sugars started getting really wacky near the end of my pregnancy, which they told me was not uncommon with GD.
Post a Comment