Friday, January 8, 2010
All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go! We made the milestone of 39 weeks yesterday. I tried to do a post last night but the internet was not cooperating. We had an ultrasound and a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. It was great to see Sprout once more. Sprout weighs about 7 lb 9 oz and is in the 50th percentile. Both the perinatal doctor and my regular doctor were very pleased with Sprout's stats. My doctor scheduled me for my induction on next Thursday night. So we definitely know that sometime next Friday we will definitely be parents and have a Sprout :) YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so happy for you! It seems like you have done a great job!
Let us know as soon as you know what sprout is???? Can I be on the official list to fond out as soon as friends know. What about a text??? Or, will you be posting on the blog?
Heather, I will be happy to share our news with you... need your email or cell number though! I don't know how quickly I will get to posting on the blog.
Post a Comment