Lilypie

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today 4 weeks and 6 days

It's amazing how something so tiny can make you feel so incredibly different. As I was visiting my good friend, Lonebutterfly and her caterpillar GO, I was just incredibly aware of how something the size of a sesame seed grows into a beautiful baby (GO is a little over 3 mos). Sigh. God's amazing, isn't He?

So feelings today... feeling okay right now.. extremely HUNGRY and I could definitely fall asleep sitting here at my desk. Still fighting waves of ickiness. And I'm not so much crampy feeling as feeling stretched and achy. I assume this is a normal feeling since things are shifting around and making room for the sesame seed.

I'm so ready to hear the heartbeat and it's killing me that June 11th seems SO FAR AWAY! I'm sure it will be here before I know it... but man...

Okay, I also had these CRAZY dreams last night. One was actually a little scary. I dreamt that I was spotting (like the bad kind). It scared me so much that it woke me up. I went to the bathroom just to check everything is okay (and it is). Okay, so then said a quick prayer and fell asleep again. This time I dreamt I was a classroom teacher again and that my class was book buddies with my friend Leigh's class and we were all in her room. We were having popcorn for them and for some reason I had only this small plate (like a dessert sized paper plate) that had oh... about 8-10 pieces of popcorn on it (to share with two classes). So, I thought I would go to my room (which was one of my old classrooms) to pop more. (which I always keep popcorn in my room). So, I leave Leigh's and take this computer that is on a rolling cart. And when I get to my room, the lights don't work and I'm wondering why I have this computer with me and where it's supposed to go. So, I go next door to use Chrissy's computer to email Leigh and ask her where the computer is supposed to go. When I go to email, her computer is covered in spider webs and it's just weird. So, then I go in my room and I have this odd looking microwave (kinda looks like a jukebox) and start popping pop corn... weird huh?

No comments: