Today I am 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant... in my 8th week. Sprout is the size of a rasberry this week and is developing all sorts of things to make him look like a baby.
Today I am feeling okay so far. I had a rough patch this morning but am doing pretty well right now. The nausea comes in waves at different times of the day. I have noticed that the time between 4 and 7 seems to be pretty rough, as well as shortly after breakfast. I'm hoping that this doesn't last the WHOLE first trimester because if that's the case then I have about 4-5 more weeks to go. Sigh...
It's really sad to be hungry and have NO FOOD sound good at all. Or to think something sounds good and then be disappointed when I eat it. This too shall pass huh?
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment