Ugh. I have a cold. I successfully caught Chris's cold that he had last week. I cannot breathe, my ears hurt a little, my body hurts a little and there's nothing I can do but ride it out. Sigh. Over the past two days I have drank an entire JUG (yes, jug, not carton) of Orange Juice. Trying to pump that vitamin C in me.
aside from the cold, I'm doing well. We went on a major shopping spree on Friday. I had to get a dress for my brother's wedding. I also needed clothes to wear to school. I now have a belly and my normal clothes just don't work anymore. Either my belly hangs out under my shirt or things are too tight and are not comfortable. I found a lot of great clothes for school and an awesome dress for the wedding! YAY!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment