Technically it's 2 days... but to me it's still Friday. I am up at 1:00 am, which is highly unusual for me these days. I have a horrible stomach ache and cannot get comfortable enough to return to my much needed sleep. Not to mention that my heartburn is bad, as well as the acid reflux I battle. My feet and legs are pretty swollen from school this week. All the sitting in meetings was not helpful to my little feet. Plus, I had a huge order for cupcakes that have to be delivered tomorrow so baking tonight was probably not the best idea.
On a positive note, my cold does seem to be getting better (even though I cannot breathe at the moment). I had a good doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Doctor said everything looked good. Sprout's heartbeat was 140-145, which he said is where it should be. I'm looking forward to seeing Sprout again in a few weeks!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment