Lilypie

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Four Navel Oranges

According to babycenter, Sprout weighs approxiamately the same as four navel oranges (3.3 lbs). We are 31 weeks today and feeling good. Though the tiredness is starting to set in again. Sprout is an active little thing and I absolutely love it!

I am going to the doctor every two weeks now. I had an appointment on Tuesday and the doctor was really pleased with my blood sugar numbers (in fact, I've lost almost 2 lbs since two weeks ago). I was excited after the appointment having gone so well.

We ordered our glider this past weekend, too. Once we have it, we'll have everything for Sprout's room except a lamp and a rug. Well, and some decor... but the decor will be done AFTER Sprout is here so we know whether to do boy stuff or girl stuff. Chris also needs to install a ceiling fan (at some point). But things are coming along.

I also have two more showers coming up this weekend!!! I'm definitely looking forward to those!

2 comments:

The Attaway's-"Life with Twins"!! said...

see you Sunday!

Heather

Lone Butterfly said...

I love photos of Sprout and I can't wait to see you Sunday! :D