According to babycenter, Sprout now weighs about the same as a head of cabbage and is approximately 16 inches long (give or take). I can tell that Sprout is getting bigger... my stomach seems to be shrinking a bit and I can feel the fullness of the baby in my belly. And there are sometimes where I'm just not comfortable (yes, I know it is going to only get worse). Sprout is still a pretty active baby. It totally makes me laugh when he/she really gets moving.
For the most part, I am feeling well. By the end of the week, I am exhausted though. Actually, by the end of each school day, I'm pretty darn tired. :) I had my first shower for Sprout this week. A few ladies at school threw me a shower and it was so fun. I got a lot of great stuff! If you're interested, there are pics on my shutterfly site.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment