Phew. today is NOT a good day. I'm currently propped up on the sofa with the fan blowing on me. I was feeling okay and went to take a shower. Once I got out of the shower, it hit... the ickiness... that darned ickiness! I also have a little headache and am pondering a nap to see if it would help. I NEED to go to the grocery store, but am trying to get to feeling a little better before I venture out.
I have to admit something that makes me chuckle. Most of you know I'm not a big cryer. I must admit that these pregnancy hormones are crazy. I can't tell you how many times I've teared up over a cheesey chick flick or at church singing praises to our God.. or clapping in thanksgiving for the servicemen, who have served our country. I think of this now after watching the end of the "Princess Diaries," a movie that I have seen quite often and know the outcome.
Less than 5 weeks to go and I should feel better right? Hopefully? Hopefully before?
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment