Today is the BIG day... the BIG doctor's appointment. My first doctor's appointment! and I'm ready for it to be here! I'm hoping that he will do an ultrasound today so that we can see the little sprout and know for sure that things are going as well as we think they are going. I'm so ready to start telling people. I'm sure it's just my imagination, but I feel like my belly is sticking out a little bit. And I'd love to tell my family why I'm eating so much instead of just a little like I normally do... oh and explain that I really don't feel well instead of trying to hide it.
Yesterday started off a good day. I had to come to preplanning for summer school. After lunch was another story. I was READY to go home at like noon... but stuck it out until 2:30. I had a headache, felt kinda icky and was just plain exhausted!
Today, I'm struggling with a little heartburn, a terrible taste in my mouth, and a headache. Sinuses... I guess it's the weather?
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment