Lilypie

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day

to my wonderful hubby and daddy to be! I know you'll be a fantastic daddy!

As for me, I'm 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant today. AND I'm SUPER excited about today. Today is the day that we're telling our families that we're pregnant! I got my dad and Mike (Chris's dad) a grandpa themed present. I mailed Mike's, which he will open today. Tonight, we're having my dad over for dinner (with Sue, Zach and Lindsay) and he'll open his present tonight. I cannot wait. It's been hard to hide the fact that I haven't felt good. It's also been hard to hide my appetite.

So today, I'm feeling excited. I'm tired. I've been sleeping ALOT. I took a two hour nap on Friday, got about 9 hours of sleep, 2 hour nap on Saturday and got another 9 hours of sleep. I know, I know... enjoy it while I can.

No comments: