Lilypie

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Butternut Squash, anyone?

So, according to babycenter, Sprout weighs as much as a butternut squash. I am 29 weeks pregnant today and doing quite well. I can't believe that Sprout could be here in 11 weeks (give or take). CRAZY!!! But so very exciting.

Aside from the VERY swollen feet, slight heartburn, and of course the gestational diabetes diet, I'm feeling good and enjoying being pregnant. I know I've said it before but I absolutely LOVE feeling Sprout kick around. I have a feeling I am going to miss that very special feeling.

The gestational diet is going well. I feel like I am still in a trial and error period but getting the hang of it. (now that I've done it for a full week).

Last weekend, Chris worked on the nursery. He touched up the paint on the walls and painted the ceiling. Most importantly, he set up the crib and dresser.

No comments: