Today I am so thankful to have a day off of summer school. We have a four day week this week and then 2 days next week and we're done! woo hoo!
Today I have felt good. Just been hungry and fighting some heartburn (par for the course). I actually slept pretty good last night, but will be heading for a nap shortly! :)
The doctor's appointment went very well. It was the fastest appointment I've ever had! They checked my weight and my blood pressure (BP was good, nurse did not comment on my weight) hee hee. Then the doctor came in and wanted to listen to the heartbeat with the Doppler but Sprout would not cooperate. Right with the doc would find Sprout, Sprout would move. SO... I got to see Sprout again!!! No pics this time. This ultrasound was the little portable one they keep in the office, so the picture wasn't clear. But Sprout was there and the heart was beating!!! It's such a relief every time I go and I get to see Sprout!!!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment