Today I am feeling good. I'm slightly sleepy, but will definitely take a nap at some point today.
Chris and I have pretty much decided (95% certain) that we will wait until Sprout is born to be surprised to find out if Sprout is a boy or a girl. Since we have decided to wait, I'm getting excited. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know whether Sprout is a boy or girl but actually have a few (I think) good reasons to wait. First of all, if we get generic bedding, we can use it again (hopefully) with "butterbean" (child #2). Second of all, I will not be as tempted to spend lots and lots of money on cute little dresses or cute little boy outfits BEFORE Sprout arrives. This does go against my planning nature, but I think it will be fun! :) SO... start guessing away! Start the pools now... We will find out in January whether Sprout is a boy or a girl.
This afternoon, I decided on the generic bedding I want for the nursery. I have decided to go with primary colors (and yes, it probably looks more boyish than anything). But I'm definitely cool with a girl having blue in her room. Afterall, I had a blue room in high school :) SO.. I just finished registering at Pottery Barn Kids. Feel free to check out the bedding! (I just don't want to hear it, if you do not like it!) HA!
So now, my registeries are pretty much complete (Babies R Us and PBK). Feel free to start shopping away! :)
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment