Lilypie

Friday, July 17, 2009

14 weeks and 1 day

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with the end of summer school and very tired. I am still tired though enjoying my time off from school for the next couple of weeks. I haven't had much ickiness... just feel that way when I get SUPER hungry. Snacks really aren't cutting it for me much anymore (crackers and such). I'm feeling the need for food of substance.

Being in the second trimester (officially) is nice. I still get a little nervous right before doctor's appointments until I hear that precious heartbeat. My next appointment is August 4. We still haven't decided "officially" whether we will find out the sex of the baby, which we have until August 27 to decide.

Yesterday I went with my great friend, Kristin, and started my baby registry at Babies R Us. I had a coupon to get a gift card if I registered before 7/31. So... she was kind enough to go with me and help me with the "boring" stuff like Bordeaux's Butt Paste and bottles. I had SO much fun. I can't wait to go back with Chris to add the "fun" things like car seats, play yards and other fun things :)

No comments: