Lilypie

Friday, July 24, 2009

15 weeks and 1 day

I'm definitely becoming slack about blogging. Sorry folks!

Today I am 15 weeks and 1 day. One book I read said Sprout is the size of a softball. Another said a navel orange... I guess they are similar in size... Sprout is still making me tired. I'm still taking daily naps. Also could be because the past two nights, Chance has kept us up yelping (he has a slipped disc... long story). Ickiness has gone. And the hunger has set in. Some days are better than others... Some days I feel like I could eat us out of house and home (like today). I'm currently trying to decide what I want for lunch.

I'm definitely starting to show... Sprout is making it more and more difficult to bend over. I can still bend over, but it's just not comfortable or easy to do. I know, I know... it will get worse!

No comments: